Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good news??

Well I was hoping to post something good tonight.. maybe some pictures of our new BBQ and pictures from the dog park last night. But when I went to get my camera I realized that it was gone! I didn't notice last night because I never use my camera, I use Frank's so I didn't think to look for it. I had taken it out of my purse when we got home from the park and it was sitting by our phones. Fun fun times!!

We were able to get Frank a new military ID today, it wasn't easy and took help from a chief at his school but he got it done. Now he just needs a new drivers license... and of course phones!

3 comments:

Emily said...

esp. at this apartment complex! everyone is just like "SERIOUSLY! THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED HERE!" we still like living at this complex though.

Danielle Lozeau said...

Love your idea of doing a blog, can't wait to see all your updates. I can't believe you guys were robbed! That is so scary. I hope everything gets better soon.

Emily said...

Thanks Danielle! I hope people like reading it ha it's still pretty crazy to us and the people who live around us that it happened.