Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day weekend

I hope everyone had a good Labor Day weekend! Frank's cousin Ricky came down from Pendelton for the weekend, it was nice having him down for a few day. I told him he needs to come back down when we have money and can actually do something! ha The dogs and I haven't been out of the house in about a week in a half, so we were more than ready to get out. I had planned a full day for the dogs to be able to get all there energy out and get some excercise on Saturday, but it didn't turn out as planned. We were able to show Ricky Sunset Cliffs... I think he liked it? We did attened 2 BBQ's on Sunday and I got to meet some of the people Frank is in school with. The first BBQ we went to was out in JAMUL!! This guy has a huge house with a huge backyard, but there is no way I could live that far away from base. It's about 30-35 minutes away, and i'm sure more if there is traffic. After our first BBQ we made our way to Ashley and Tony's for our second feast =] So all in all it was an okay day. Tonight we went with Ashley, Tony and Ricky to see Inglorious Bastards [[we had free tickets from my mom =)]]. I knew it was going to be a gory movie.. which it was, but I was happy that it wasn't too bad. It was a great movie! Brad Pitt was hilarious, the acting was awesome from all the actors. I say it's a must see.

So for a Nick update.. I forgot to update last week because it seemed to slip past me. This last week he only lost .6 pounds which his is lowest week yet. He does know that the liquor he drank on Friday didn't help [[I say he deserved to have fun, he doesn't drink.. it's been I think over a year since he last drank??]] and he did add in more calories this week so his body still needs to get used to it. Seeing the .6 gave him more motivation to work out really hard today! If you want to follow his blog to see how he's doing you can check it out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I did deserve to have fun it just sucks to not see a loss...well a good loss I mean. Had I been in the maitenence part of my weight loss, it would have been a different story. But I'm done speaking of the evil .6 weight loss week. Haha. I've worked out hard both days this week so far, and plan on doing so again tomorrow. No way, no how I'm going to see the same number again!