Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pizza Pizza


Who doesn't love pizza!?? I love making my own rather than buying it cause... it's just better ha. Making it yourself it's never greasy and you can make it healthier =] yay


This is what I put on our pizza and how I make it, but you can obviously do whatever you want with it.

Ingredients
Pizza crust
Mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
Feta cheese
Oregano
Pineapple
Pepperoni
BBQ Sauce

Directions
I just put on however much cheese I think looks good, always more mozzarella than anything. After the mozzarella and parmesan I put on some oregano then the pineapple and pepperoni, top it with very little feta then the bbq sauce. ENJOY!!

3 comments:

Haysel said...

would love to eat some but can't have dairy!!! maybe a vegan cheese will be nice!!!!

La Familia Workman said...

We absolutely love pizza! We haven't attempted to make our own yet though. BTW, I posted the pics of the puppy. Sorry they weren't working earlier.

Emily said...

You have to make your own!! it's so much better and so freakin easy to make.