Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sick

Yes me sick. How is it possible!? As Mikey said "how are you sick, you take such good care of your body" hello that's what I'm thinking. And to make it worse I'm breaking out bad. Boo. I told Frank last night while I was taking my 5th bath of the day "I guess I'm just overdue for something this bad". And bad it was. At 2:50 yesterday I filled up the sink to do dishes then sit down to let the water cool and soak some bowels when out of nowhere I started getting a stomach ache. For me that's nothing new, I tend to get quite a few stomach aches for no reason but all I have to do is lay down. This one not so much.

I ended up in the bathroom thinking I ate nothing out of the normal today, what's going on. I went back out to the couch not feeling any better. I decided I'd try a bath, since whenever I don't feel good I just about live in the tub. I sent Frank a text letting him know what was going on and such. I guess giving him the play by play. The bath wasn't doing much and I was just feeling worse so I got out and sat in front of the toilet cold wet and naked throwing up. Molly was nice enough to stay by me the whole time {or so I thought, little snot just had to pee and was waiting for me to be done}. After I dressed myself Frank sent a text back asking how I was, I replied with my not so good update and he said he was on his way home. I wasn't sure if he had asked to leave class early or if he was done. He's only in class for about 4 hours or less a day.

I figured since Molly had to pee I could sit outside and get some vitamin D in hopes that would help. Nope ended up running back to the bathroom just before Frank got home. He went and got me soup and bread from Panera Bread and he got himself Panda Express. I went and took another bath since I couldn't be in the room while he was eating it. Since I'm never sick and Frank is never sick this bad we weren't stocked up on the essentials. I ran out of Epsom salt with my first bath, we had no saltines in the house and restaurants apparently don't have 7-UP anymore. So I made due with sierra mist my soup and bread. None of it stayed down. Lucky me. Just before Biggest Loser came on I sent Frank on another run for me this time for saltines and 7-UP. My body was kind enough to give me a 2 hour break to watch the Biggest Loser {Oh thank you self, I needed that!} it was longest stretch I had gone without hugging the toilet. And I appreciated it very much.

After The Biggest Loser I took another bath came out to the living to have Frank rub my back when I realized I had to head back to the bathroom. That was NOT a fun time. I spent 40 minutes in all in there and Frank spent about 30 minutes rubbing my back while I laid over the toilet. I just kept saying "why me!??" Yes I was being a little dramatic :) I also spent a good amount of time in my makeshift bed on the bathroom floor. Frank wanted me to lay in bed, but moving wasn't an option.

I believe around 1 something I was finally able to go to bed, that sleep was amazing. I woke up not feeling all that great, but no more throwing up! Yay. Today apparently will be spent in the bathroom again... just not hugging the toilet {sorry for the TMI!}. I'm still only nibbling on saltines and downing water and 7-UP. I've been trying to eat some oatmeal.. but it's going slow.

Out of curiosity I wanted to weight myself to see how much came out of me the day before. I lost 4 freaking pounds! I'm pretty sure that was a few days of food. I'm also surprised I've had enough energy to write this. I'm also sorry for those of you who are either bored or grossed out by this. Thinking about food makes me nauseous so I can't update about that, and going through pictures to upload on here takes too much out of me.. so this is all I got :) Please still be my friend!?

Hopefully I'll be back in a few days healthy and back to training. Wish me luck.

Side Note: I'm sure they are a butt load of grammar errors in this, I tried my best but gave up since another bath is calling my name.

7 comments:

Christina said...

lol i found it neither boring or gross. haha. i laughed a few times. hope you feel better. over the weekend amber had like a 3 day flu. she was still kinda sick monday. now she is totally better though. hopefully that is all you have. i love baths too when i don't feel good.

La Familia Workman said...

I have to ask...are you sure you're not pregnant? ! Sorry, its probably the furthest thing from your mind but you never know. I hope you start to feel better soon! Hopefully its nothing serious. : (

d.a.r. said...

Oh no!! Hope you start feeling better!! Tummy sickness is the WORST!

Ashley said...

That sucks emily! that sounds exactly like me 2 weeks ago! i swear everyone is sick with like a flu like thing right now. hang in there! if you need anything just let me know!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

It has totally been going around here, too. I hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

You sound just like me when I get sick! Ha. I always say the same exact thing..."I'm overdue for it." That's me! I have my fingers and toes crossed that you feel better tomorrow! We've talked about this a lot through text so I don't have a lot to add. :) I know you're looking to hit the gym again though, and you'll be there in no time! :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hope you feel better soon!! No fun!!! :(