Friday, April 30, 2010

Thursday Five

I feel like I'm in a blogger slump these last few days. I have so much going on but can't seem to figure out what to blog about. I swear Keely over at Mannland5 has been saving my tush all week with her fun little survey things and what not's. So here's one more for the week!



A quite beach. There's nothing better than relaxing listening to the ocean, feeling the sun on your body.. and not having people walk all over you because it's so crowded.

This guy for sure :) He's so good to his mama.

Payday of course!! Now if I can find a job.. two pay checks will be even better.

These two annoying little brats. Ironically they were in time out in this picture! No surprise there.

Making my way to the top of a hill after not thinking I was going to make it, and then taking in the amazing views. An awesome natural high :)

What are the 5 things that make you happy?

2 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I love payday as well. I wish that I got paid more than once a week!

Christina said...

i absolutely LOVE that picture of the pups :)