Wednesday, June 2, 2010

101

For quite awhile I've seen that "101 things in 1001 days" from dayzeroproject.com going around. I never thought to try it myself, but last week Michelle over at The Girl Can't Help It. started on for herself. I figured I'd join in on the bandwagon and do one for myself and Frank.

My list is a little different since it's going to be for both Frank and myself, and it's not finished. I realized that in 1001 days we most likely won't even be living in San Diego and trying to figure out a list of things to do.. is just hard. So I figured over time I'd continue adding to the list. I also started this list last week but am just now getting around to posting it. As for the dates.

101 things in 1001 days

May 19, 2010-February 14, 2013

 1. Read a book every two months (Emily)

 2. Go to Disneyland

 3. Go on a Mexican Cruise

 4. Get a Passport before the above! (Emily)

 5. Grow my own veggies in little pots

 6. Bring a trainer to our house for the dogs

 7. Pay off my (Emily) credit card

 8. Get a new tooth (Frank) ; )

 9. Go to Whistler BC

 10. Learn to ski while in Whistler (Emily)

 11. Learn to scuba dive (Frank)

 12. Go sky diving (Frank)

 13. Hike more trails while in San Diego

 14. Try a new restaurant each month

 15. Put $10 into savings each month

 16. Find a part time job (Emily)

 17. Travel to Arizona in the summers to visit family

 18. Get a DSLR camera

 19. Take a cooking class (I would like this to be both, but we know that won’t happen)

 20. Pay off the car

 21. Cross rate (Frank)

 22. Visit San Francisco

 23. Spend a weekend on Catalina Island

 24. Visit all the Mountains in California

 25. Take classes at the gym (Emily)

 26. Go on a honeymoon!!

 27. Pay back my mom (Emily)

 28. Get a new motorcycle (Frank)

 29. Visit wine country

 30. Volunteer more

 31. Renew our vows on our 5th anniversary

 32. Make a new friend

 33. Buy new TV show on DVD

 34. Buy a new cookbook (Emily)

 35. Get a carpet shampooer!

 36. Replace our large bulky TV’s with flat screens

 37. Get a Wii (Frank)

 38. Buy new bedroom furniture

 39. Find patio furniture so we can relax outside in the summers

 40. Keep plants ALIVE! (Emily)

 41. Visit family in Texas

 42. Get a new laptop(s)

 43. Stop drinking pop (Frank)

 44. See at least one concert a year

 45. Spend a weekend in Palm Springs

 46. Visit Death Valley. Just to say we’ve been there :)

 47. Take Frank on a road trip of Utah

48. Write a letter to ourselves to open at the end of the 1001 days.

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love this list. Great goals! Can't wait to see how it goes!