- Our trip home turned out better than I thought it would. Still had it's moments where I was wanting to pack everything up and go back to San Diego, but all in all we had a great time.
- We got home right before some snow, which is huge in Washington since it never snows before Thanksgiving. And then we left right before a rain storm.
- I'm more than happy to have all my windows and doors open enjoying the 80 degree weather. Taking advantage of it since it will be gone tomorrow.
- I have two Christmas parties this week... my FIRST EVER!! I'm super excited, yet a little stressed since I have no gifts for them yet.
- We are SO SO CLOSE to having our Star card and my mom paid off :) I can't wait till the 15th and we can close down the first of three cards. It will be a good day.
- We came back with lots of free (used) kitchen goodies. Frank's favorite is the very old toaster oven, that works great still, from my parents. I also got a brand new juicer that I believe was only used once! A bread machine, this food chopper/small blender, and a large rice cooker. The rice cooker I've been waiting a few months for since ours broke on us. We also came back with a few Christmas decorations and two books to borrow from Nicole :) Man I love getting free stuff!
- I would post pictures but they are still on my laptop, Frank will be transferring them to the computer tonight so hopefully I can post a few in the coming days.
- It feels good to be back to a normal schedule, although I'm sure Frank isn't too thrilled to be back to getting up so early. I'm happy to be back to normal blogging... I've missed you all!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
A little highlights from the last month...