Monday, October 24, 2011

recipes

Before the month is over I should get around to keeping up with my goals! One of those being post a new recipe. I don't have much space or time to take pictures of it anymore so I'm going the lazy way and am just going to post the links.



This salad was amazing! So easy to make and throw together, super good for busy days. Not only was it good warm but it was also delicious cold. I need to make it again. And soon!




Being risotto this dish obviously takes longer. But boy is it worth it! I had Melanie and CJ over for dinner and apparently Mel loved it because she ate two bowls :] If you have the time this one is a MUST! Perfect for the colder weather. Some crunchy bread would have rounded out the whole thing, but I didn't have any on had. Next I will for sure.

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

That risotto looks amazing. Thanks for sharing the link.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I have tried kale a few times and it's totally grown on me!! Looks yummers.