Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July everyone! 

Unfortunately our fireworks were pushed till tomorrow due to rain (although it stopped raining by mid-afternoon), so I will be watching them from somewhere near the gym. I had the pleasure of getting my first 3 day weekend for a holiday! Yet now I will be working during the fireworks ha. They shut down the gym since the fireworks are set off right next to it.. So who knows where we'll end up watching them from. 

Part of the festivities was a family glow run/walk. And 4 legged friends were aloud to join! 

Ms Lisa all glowed up :)




The girls and I before we started. They were completely overwhelmed with everything going on yet they did amazing! Molly snapped once at a dog which happened to be one of my big bosses dogs.. Who he was walking. Thankfully he doesn't see me often (and never in civilian clothes) so I don't think he even recongnized me! 

Frank also left last week for deployment, I asked him if they had anything planned for them on the boat for the 4th but I haven't heard back from him yet. I'll post pictures from the boats Facebook page if they did do something. 

Hope everyone has a happy, safe Independence Day!

No comments: