Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Kyoto

Word of advice. If you go to Kyoto do not do the 10,000 tori gates first. It is a full on hike! We only made it half way up before turning back. I really wasn't impressed with it. It is cool to see at first... but then it is just the same thing. All the way up!
 


Kiyomizu-dera. Loved this place. I can only imagine how beautiful it is with the autumn colors lighting it up. Can anyone spot the no picture sign? ha



Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion) Gorgeous!



We spent much more time at the Kyoto station than I thought we would. That place is massive! This is on the roof top :]

Arashiyama. By far my favorite place in Kyoto. I could have spent all day walking around the little town.



Gion (Geisha district). We were there in the morning, so no geisha's to be seen.



No comments: