Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Honeymoon here we come!

It's finally vacation time! Were currently waiting to board our flight.
A little catch up on my pain... It's still here and I am now on medication. I woke up Sunday feeling great. A little sore still, but I wasn't in as much pain and I could walk. I didn't do much at work, the most I lifted was a few 10 pound weights. Around 5:45 I was starting to get soar again so I sat down to rest. At 6:00 I had to cover the cashiers lunch break so I figured that would be perfect. Around 6:10 I was starting to hurt more so I got up to stretch. Oh man it was horrible! All the pain came rushing back and I could barely stand or walk. I had Frank come get me at 6:30 and spent the rest of the night in bed.
Monday morning I called medical in hopes I could get in as soon as possible. They had an opening in 10 minutes! Normally I would see a chiropractor to help the pain but I knew I would need more than 2 visits. That would just be a tease. So I had to go with my last resort. Medication :/ 
It was also my first time having to have a note to get out of work since there was no way I would have been able to work Monday and Tuesday. I pretty much slept both days away.
They help the pain but make me really tired. So we'll see how this goes. I'm also glad I didn't book the wine tour we had been planing since I can't drink while on these. 
To top everything off Ellie got a UTI today. Poor girl. She can't catch a break. 

I haven't decided yet if I will Instagram through out our vacation. But I will for sure be off of the blog and Facebook. 

No comments: