Friday, September 19, 2014

Stitch fix goods

It was that time of month again, stitch fix time! A few weeks ago I went to change my settings so I would not receive pants for the next few months (I had hoped to use a belly band but found I did not like it) and saw they had a question if you were pregnant. I checked it and put my due date in. I honestly thought I was going to get something telling me they would not be able to style me until after that date.
My box shows up and to my surprise they now carry a few maternity items! Talk about a happy day... Until I tried everything on.

Option 1
This had to be the softest cotton I have ever felt! I loved it but I wouldn't get much wear out of it since fall weather will be approaching us within the next few weeks.
So it was a no go.

Option 2
I LOVED everything about this top except the neck. It felt like it was chocking me :(
I was so disappointed because it wasn't something I could "work with" just to keep it. 
So again, a no go

Option 3
Just not my style : / 
No go

Option 4 & 5
These were the two maternity items. The dress was a little big, but since I wouldn't even be able to wear it until November I had time to grow into it. I set it aside as a keeper! Until I saw the price. Holy over my budget! No way I could spent that much on something I wouldn't wear forever.
I have been wanting a pair of leggings so I was pretty excited about these. Only I felt more like I should be going for a run not dressing up. For anyone who has tight winter running pants, that is what these looked and felt like. Total bummer.
So both were a no go.

Which meant for the first time in 7 boxes I did not keep at least one thing. I was bummed to say the least. Here's to hoping my next fix has some keepers :)

On a side note, I was sweating like crazy trying on those winter clothes when it was in the 80s outside! 

No comments: