Friday, December 2, 2011

Holy cow!

It's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted something.. bad bad me! Like always it's been super busy around here. Here in a few days I'll do an actual post since I need to upload pictures from my phone, but I thought I'd share a few things for now.

First thing. WE PAID OFF MY CAR!! I have never owned my vehicle before, I still can't believe we did it! We now only have Frank's car left to pay off. Then we will be debt free :]

Second, I swam 11 miles the month of November which brings me up to 23 miles. My goal was 12 miles but some blisters and a massive knot in my back sidelined me the last day of the month. I'm still happy with what I accomplished, on Monday I did a personal best and swam 2 miles at once. Go me :]

We are now in the last month of 2011 (CRAZY!) and it is only going to get busier. Hopefully I don't neglect the blog too much...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about the prelude... it was in your name!!! Even if I did pay for it.