Wednesday, December 18, 2013

House tour-1 year later

Thanksgiving morning the house was clean waiting to host some friends for dinner. I figured it was a great time to take some new pictures [for my mom] since I finally have my tansu. Sadly the walls are still looking quite bare. Like I've been saying for years... maybe one of these days I will get around to hanging more pictures...
 
I should also point out, Frank was still deployed, as to why it is exceptionally clean ; } The girls also have a new toy box that we all love!
 
Hello girls!





I can't get enough of my tansu if you can't tell?!


I am also very much in love with our new table. Frank is equally in love with it which makes me happy :]






I was trying to be creative.. I left the flash on : /





Next up, House tour Christmas addition...

No comments: