Friday, October 16, 2009

Working out!

I've been going on my morning walks now for a few days, my friend Mikey who lives at our complex goes with us along with her puppy Willow! Since the walks are getting too easy for me and my back hasn't been hurting I figured I was good to try the gym. The base gym's aren't close to us so I'm not sure when I'll be able to go next, but I will continue my walks and adding more to it. So the gym... it was amazing to get back after 6 MONTHS!! Anyone who is a gym addict, not being able to work out for 6 months is killer! Over the last month in a half I have been going crazy wanting to get back into the gym, but my back was still hurting so it wasn't possible. I was so excited today ha. I didn't do much, just ran for 5 minutes, did a few crunches ((on the machine of course! my tailbone can't take the floor)), did some arms and that was it. My back was kinda starting to hurt after that so I decided to stop after 40 minutes. I was fine with that though, and I can't wait till I can get back in the gym again. Oh and Nick that certain base gym I went to lets you bring guests, you just have to pay $3.00. I'm not sure about the other base gyms though, I'm hoping to check them out.

3 comments:

Haysel said...

im glad your able to get back to the gym and don't push it!!! yes i agreed with you, im addictive to the gym if i don't work out for a day or two im goin crazy! so six months is going back is really killer!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were going back! I bet it felt good! I know how it felt when I went for like 5 days without it cause of school starting and such. And my body made me pay! I'd be totally happy to work out with you at that base gym for a workout! Even if we just do it once, cause I think that'd be fun. San Deigo vacation is going to be amazing!

Emily said...

It's going to be an awesome vacation!!! =]