Wednesday, November 11, 2009

This is why you're fat!

Ever wonder why so many American's are obese? Check out this site This is why you're fat. I was eating an apple while I was looking at all this stuff and some how the apple was even making me sick!

Looking through that site made me glad I don't eat meat. uhhh I just can't believe the things people will eat. I will admit though, I would try the first one. The cupcake kebabs :) i'm pretty sure I would only be able to stomach one or two bites at the most though.

I heard of this site this morning on the Today Show. They had a few things for Kathie Lee and Hoda to try, I opted not to watch ha. I was listening to them and some of the things they were pretty grossed out by.

Seriously who would spend there time coming up with these... death foods!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life! How could you...I mean what would even make someone think to make half that crap! I saw the crunchwrap whatever it was called, where they made something out of Taco Bell stuff. That's nasty. I truly believe it though based on the stuff I see people do at the queen with their food! Nasty, nasty.

Emily said...

People do that kind of stuff at DQ!? So nasty. There were a few things Frank likes, but I wasn't suprised ha

Keeping up with the Harris's said...

Im so glad Im figuring this out. I must catch up on your blog!