Saturday, March 12, 2011

Work it work it!

I thought with Frank gone I would have more time to blog.. guess I was wrong. I've been busier than ever.
I added some new stuff to my IA Challenge. Keri over at [The Ronk's] is doing a sugar free month for the second time. It was too late to join in so I decided that April I will go sugar free.. for the most part. There is some sugar in my Advocare products, and since I'm not going to stop those I will be going sugar free minus Advocare ha. So if there is anyone out there who wants to join me, let me know! It will be fun. I'm also doing the 21 day vegan kick start in April.. but again it won't be 100%. There is some milk based products in the protein shakes and bars. So if you want to join me for either.. or both it will be fun :]

I wrote this post yesterday but as I was going to post it my Internet decided to stop working. And it only saved the first paragraph of the whole thing... it of course was a long post! My brain has pretty much already gone to bed so we'll see what I can manage...

I have had 30 Day Shred for a while now, Frank and I love working out to it every once in a while. We just have never done the whole thing straight through. I decided that was something I wanted to throw into the IA Challenge. I started yesterday with level 1 (I'm going to do 10 days each level possibly) and flew through it like it was my pre-work out. I have to thank Advocare for that! My energy, strength and total physical abilities have improved so much in the last (almost) two months I've been on products. So for those who think they won't work, I'm proof that it does :] However, today my lower back feels like it's going to snap in half if I move wrong... so no Jillian today. Boo I will do the whole DVD straight through at some point.

I finally got around to organizing the closest in the spare room the way I wanted too. I am very happy with how much better it looks. I also got a bookcase for our DVDs and Advocare products that are up for sale. I'm very very happy tonight because of those two things. I didn't stop there of course, I went through every square inch of this place re-organizing and getting rid of stuff. I love organizing far too much.

I think I'm going to end it there tonight. I have a lot of blogs I want to get up... and the bath is calling my name... : ]

2 comments:

Keri Ronk said...

The hardest part of no sugar month for me the past few days is finding a good salad dressing! I am totally craving a big caesar salad! What is this vegan kick start thing? I have been experimenting a lot with raw/vegan foods lately.

Anonymous said...

As you know, I've been "refined sugar" free for 4 years, so I guess you can count me in... but since I've tracked every lick, bite, & sip via the Weight Watchers philosophy, I'm not too worried about the sugar I might take in from a thimble full of salad dressing. Although my favorite dressing is "Fat Free Walla Walla Sweet Onion" from Silvanna Meat Market. Do you want me to bring you some when dad & I come down in May?