Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update: Frank

For those of you who hadn't heard yet, Frank will be having his surgery Thursday morning. He will be staying in Cuba so we're pretty happy about that. He wanted to stay to finish out his deployment and I didn't want him to have to be flying all over and packing when he should be laying (sitting/perched) down. I do wish I could be there to take care of him though. His roommates are being helpful though so I'm happy about that. I think I'll bake them some goodies as a thank you... hmm.

After Frank told me he was staying I was relieved to know that I wouldn't have to use our savings account money. But on the other hand I was so very grateful that it was there to be used if needed. It just made me want to work harder at paying off our debt so we can build our full emergency fund. That got Frank excited as well and he told me to have Ricky (his cousin who has Frank's car while he's gone) just sell his car to the highest offer. He was wanting to set the price a little higher at first because of the car, but now he just wants to get the loan paid off. He really wants a new motorcycle when he gets back but he knows we have to have the cash for it first.. so that's really been his incentive at selling his car ha ha.

Wow I feel like my mind wonders much more these days.. I can't even remember the last time I wrote an actual post that made sense! Guess that means it's bed time :]

No comments: